Friday, December 30, 2011

Something I posted on justicecraft.net.

Justice Craft is a Minecraft server that I play on. I am leaving it this Monday. This is what I posted on the forums of Justicecraft.net

Hello fellow JusticeCraftians! I'm Xivics.
You may know me from NewLiberty, or from way back when... Avion.
I started playing Avion as my very first minecraft server, after I joined NewLiberty in hopes for an active staff.

NewLiberty provided much more than an active staff. Which was great! I developed my minecraft skills, and learned how to craft things. Minecraft went through several updates and we started a new map for the Factions server. I was more than happy for a fresh start- as my base was slowly deteriorating in aesthetic value once I had seen what others were making.

I started afresh on the new 1.8 map with a bigger, and better designed base. After making several friends in Avion preceding the 1.8 NewLiberty server, I decided to invite them over to see what I had made. We enjoyed raids, and building new/better things.

I have made several minecraft friends over the progression of our server. One of my greatest helps from someone I didn't even know - Ranokoa. One day I was on the verge of suicide and Ranokoa showed me that life is going to suck, but it gets better with a little time and patience. I now know that I would have missed out on some of the wild things that happened over this Christmas / Holiday break :3 (Trust me, things got wild) I can see how American school systems are going to fail (obviously) but I only have to deal with it for another year or so. Some day I will direct a movie about it to show you how awful it really was for me, and the countless Americans that went through the schooling system. Annnywaaayysss...

Recently I was acquainted with some of the FreedomCraft staff. They were more than happy to help me with some of the new variations of the /mute commands and other things as well. I think the server is more than well staffed to handle all of the hackers in the world :3 So I can leave knowing that the server wont be maintained.

Lee, im still mad you changed all that stone in my Diggians base from Avion to block 97, but I had to lawl afterwards. I never knew that you would become such a great admin of such a great server!
I am honored that you gave me the staff position I have, and now I am ready to resign from my position. I hope you consider dogdog13 for a TempMod, or Moderator position, because he has been asking me to mention him :3 If you don't know who he is- he's and old friend from Avion. I dont entirely know him but he's worth a shot!

I will be leaving the server (hopefully I don't get the urge to play Minecraft after I leave LOL - like an addiction or something) on January 2nd 2012 (Forever) So that I can focus on other things in my life. If you ever need anything from me you can always email me. I would be more than happy to help.

Sorry if I have bad segues to random topics like American education. That's life.
Coral Castle numbers are interesting. 71296105195 <- Random

No comments:

Post a Comment